Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern access to and use of the website www.elio.pt, under the responsibility of Leais & Oliveira - Comércio e Indústria de Materiais de Construção, Lda., NIPC n.º 501 675 388, headquartered at Rua da Fábrica , n.º 4, Moreiras Grandes, 2350-025 Assentis TNV (hereinafter referred to as “Leais & Oliveira”).
The access and use of this Website grants the user the condition of user and implies, for the same, the full, full and unreserved acceptance of these terms and conditions of use in relation to the respective contents and services.
2. OWNERSHIP OF SITE CONTENTAccess to the website does not grant the user any rights over the content made available by Leais & Oliveira.
All information contained on this site, including texts, images, photographs, logos, videos and designs, is the intellectual and industrial property of Leais & Oliveira.
3. USERWithout prejudice to what is contained in the other clauses of these Terms and Conditions, Leais & Oliveira authorizes any user registered or not on this website, to browse the same for personal or informational purposes only, as provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
Users are authorized to view, print and partially import content from this website for the purpose of obtaining information for personal and private use or accessing any Leais & Oliveira service.
The user is obliged to consult products and request information about services to be carried out by Leais & Oliveira, in accordance with current regulations, and the user is prohibited from carrying out the following actions:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, transmitting or publishing the information contained in this website, without the prior consent of Leais & Oliveira;
- Using this site for illegal purposes against Leais & Oliveira or against third parties;
- Prevent the normal functioning of this website.
4. CONTENT AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITYAccessing and using the website are activities carried out by users.
Users are solely and exclusively responsible for using the website and its contents. Specifically, users are solely responsible for communicating incorrect, false or third-party information or data without their consent, as well as for their incorrect use.
Leais & Oliveira assumes no responsibility for any damage resulting from the impossibility of accessing the services made available through the website or caused by viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, issues related to the Internet, service providers or the telephone connection, unauthorized access, data changes, or related to the non-existence and/or poor functioning of the user's electronic devices.
The user is responsible for the safekeeping and correct use of his personal information, as well as responsible for any damage or loss caused to Leais & Oliveira or third parties, resulting from the incorrect use, loss or theft of personal information.
In cases of registration, the user is responsible for the safekeeping and correct use of his credentials, which allow access to the area reserved for registered users. The user will also be responsible for providing specific information, which must be correct and up to date. The user may not choose a user name belonging to a third party in order to use his identity. The user may not, likewise, use the username of a third party without their express consent.
The user must guarantee the confidentiality of his password and must not share it with third parties. The user is entirely and exclusively responsible for any actions carried out through his user account, directly or through third parties authorized by the user.
5. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTIONLeais & Oliveira has adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the security of the personal data provided through registration on this website, as well as the data necessarily collected for quotations and supplies, to avoid risks of dissemination, destruction or loss of data. and confidential or non-confidential information of website users and customers, or related to access – unauthorized or in breach of applicable legal provisions – to said personal data and information.
6. CHANGES TO THE SITELeais & Oliveira reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and with immediate effect, to modify, delete, add, update the information and services contained on this website. It also reserves the right to make, at any time, without the need for prior notice, modifications to the site, in its configuration, design, structure, presentation and conditions of access.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITESIf the website provides links (“Links”) to third-party websites or to content provided by third parties (“Other Websites”), the respective links are included for informational purposes only and for the User’s convenience. Leais & Oliveira does not control the other websites and, therefore, is not responsible for the respective contents or products, nor for any damages or losses that may result from their use by the user, as well as for the processing of personal data during the operations of internet browsing. Access to any other website, through an existing link on this website, will be carried out at the sole responsibility and risk of the user.
The user must therefore pay particular attention when connecting to other websites through existing links on the Leais & Oliveira website and carefully read the respective terms and conditions and privacy policies.
8. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONSThe nullity of any of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to have been deleted, with the remaining provisions remaining fully in force and producing their effects.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by Portuguese law and will be interpreted in accordance with Portuguese law.
The user may contact Leais & Oliveira for any question related to its products, services or means of interaction and communication with the customer, through any of the contact means available on this website.